Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Liquid Remover - 60ml (V)
- Extracts of corn and soya naturally remove Suncoat water-based nail polishes and conventional polishes.
- Vitamin A (Biotin) helps nourish the nails as the polish is removed.
- It is best to use Suncoat Nail Polish after a bath, shower or soaking your nails in warm water. Then apply Suncoat Remover, on a cotton wool pad or ball, for up to 2 minutes per nail, to penetrate and soften the polish then rub off.
- Suncoat Remover has a low flammability compared with conventional removers.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
- As nails reflect your overall health, consult a healthcare practitioner or local manicurist for advice if your nails are in a poor condition.
Suncoat Water Based Nail Polish Remover
Suncoat is the revolutionary brand of nail polishes and cosmetics that have been created with unique, award-winning formulations that are completely free of synthetic chemicals and harmful ingredients. The range is particularly suited to those who suffer from allergies, are eco-conscious and vegans and vegetarians. The Nail Polish Remover does not dry out the nails, there is no unpleasant odour, it is eco-friendly and biodegradeable and made from sustainable resources.
Certifications and AffiliationsSuncoat Nail Polish Range have been 'Highly Commended' by the Natural Health Magazine Beauty Awards 2010.
Suncoat Nail Polishes that are Vegan have been approved by the Vegan and Vegetarian Socieites in the UK.
Ethyl lactate (from corn fermentation), methyl soyate (from soya oil), glycerin (from vegetable source), limonene (from orange oil).