IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding NAIL POLISHES
Please note that nail polishes and nail polish removers can only be sent to the following countries. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. They will go by land and not air.
Postage rates are as follows:
For all UK bound orders these can be sent either
Standard Delivery - 2nd Class Royal Mail Service
- Total cost £2.10 for entire order.
- Royal Mail should deliver within 2 - 3 working days. See Lost Items below in the event of non delivery.
- This option is not trackable. Non delivery must be reported within 7 days of placing order.
- Non delivery? Please check with your local sorting office first. Occasionally postcards saying Tried To Deliver don't get through.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (excluding Saturdays) - Royal Mail Signed For Service by 1pm next working day delivery.
- Prices from £7.00.
- Orders for this service must be placed by 2pm the previous working day.
- Orders placed over a weekend will be processed and sent the following working Monday or in case of a Bank Holiday on a Tuesday.
- Tracking details will be supplied by email.
You can select the shipping service you require for UK deliveries at the check out.
For Eire and other European Destinations - prices from £15.00.
- Orders will be sent with a nominated courier with tracking details emailed to you.
- We will advise you of tracking details once order is dispatched.
- Allow up to 6 working days for delivery.
- We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service to European destinations.
- Non delivery must be reported within 10 working days of placing order.
We do not offer a guaranteed Saturday delivery for any destination.
We are not able to ship to Rest of the World.
Please inform us if you have not received your order within the expected time frame.
For items sent by Royal Mail we will ask if you can check with your local sorting office first to see if they have the order for you. This applies even if you ask us to leave delivery instructions on your parcel.
For items sent either by Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard Delivery or Special Next Day Delivery by 1pm (excl Saturdays), we can only claim for lost items 15 working days after due date for delivery
See http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/available-compensation-for-lost-items for their terms of service
As a result we will apply the 15 working days maxim to the date we dispatched your item via a Royal Mail service before we can resend or refund for your order.
For items we send with a courier we will advise of tracking details so you can track online.